Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thursday Night Dinner: BEST YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that our family has to rate tonight's meal as our #1 Homemade Gourmet recipe so far! We have been enjoying Homemade Gourmet meals for 1 1/2 years now, and the recipe that we made tonight was FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As you already know, I normally only post once or twice a day. However this meal was too tasty not to share!!!!!!!! What other meal do you know of that can be made with only meat, orange juice and seasoning?
ORANGE BBQ CHICKEN
6-8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4 Tablespoons of Homemade Gourmet KC Rub Mix
2 Cups Orange Juice
Place all ingredients in a gallon size Ziploc Bag. Smoosh together.
Then, you can do one of the following:
1) Cook on the grill
2) Place in the fridge or freezer to use at a later date
3) Bake in the oven for 1 hour at 350 degrees
4) Cook in the Crock Pot for 4-6 hours on low
Do you want to try this tasty meal? Leave me a comment or send me an email and I can sell you the mix for $4.50! Email me by Friday at midnight and get the mix for $3.50!!!!!




5 comments:

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Jennifer,
Go to www.mops.org and you can look up groups that meet in your area. I checked it out and there are two groups that meet in your town and there are others in the area. Hope this helps...I love MOPS and would recommend it!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Yum!

Hi, thank you for checking out my blog. Yes, I have done a twin ornament and it is listed on etsy. You can find my creations here http://melaniescrafts.etsy.com
If there is something specific you don't find but are looking for you can e-mail me at melanieadey at hotmail dot com.

You can also click though to my site on my blog.
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com

=) melanie

You can also enter to win one of my fairies by clicking though my last blogpost.

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

YUMMMMMMMMY! I will have to try this one!!

Lianna Knight said...

Jennifer,

I;d love to email....liannap@aol.com

I also noticed you have great taste...we have the same background on our blogs :)

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Whoa, this looks YUMMMMMMMY!