Saturday, September 27, 2008

FREEZER MEALS!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK AT MY MEALS!!!!!!!!!
This morning, I took a HUGE pack of chicken from Sams that I bought for $13.00 and made 6 FREEZER meals with it. I love to make meals in advance and put them in the freezer to use throughout the next couple weeks! Homemade Gourmet allows you to buy mixes in bulk by buying the pantry staples which you see in the picture. Want to know what I made?
I made 2 of each meal!!!!!!!!!

Orange BBQ Chicken
4 Tablespoons Homemade Gourmet KC Rub Mix
2 cups orange juice
3-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
* This meal can be made in the crock pot, on the grill or baked

Garlic Lemon Chicken
3 Tablespoons Homemade Gourmet Garlic Lemon Seasoning Mix
6 ounces Pineapple Juice
3-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
* This meal can be made in the crock pot, on the grill or baked

Italian Mozzarella Chicken
4 Tablespoons Homemade Gourmet Italian Mozzarella Seasoning
1 can Cream of Onion Soup
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
* This meal can be made in the crock pot or baked and topped with Mozzarella cheese.

Want to learn more about how to make your meal time quick and easy? Please contact me for more information. I will be happy to give you 10% off your first Homemade Gourmet order!!!!!!
For more recipe ideas visit: http://recipes.homemadegourmet.com
To view my online Homemade Gourmet Catalog:
www.homemadegourmet.com/jenniferbader

2 comments:

Patrice and Higgins said...

Looks very yummy, you inspire me!!

Heather said...

Wow! That is awesome! I love having meals in the freezer! I think I am going to try the Italian Mozz. Chicken this week!