Friday, September 12, 2008

Are You Ready For Some FOOTBALL?

Kick Off your Football Season with some Tasty Homemade Gourmet Dips
Dip-Pidy Doo-Dah, Dip-Pidy Yay!!!!!!! Try some of these dips from Homemade Gourmet! Plenty of flavors, for you try, Dip-Pidy Do0-Dah, Try some Today!!!!!!!
TOUCHDOWN DIP:
8 ounces cream cheese softened
8 ounces sour cream
9 ounces Jalapeno Bean Dip
1 Homemade Gourmet Taco Soup Mix (4-6 tablespoons)
1/4 cup salsa
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded Monterrey jack cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium size bow, combine the first 5 ingredients. Then, add 3/4 cup of each of the cheeses. Spoon mixture into an 8x8 baking dish. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes, or until warm throughout. Top with remaining cheeses and bake for 5 additional minutes. Serve with chips!
French Onion Dip
8 ounces sour cream
2 tablespoons of Homemade Gourmet Grandma's Sunday Roast Mix
Mix above ingredients and chill well. Serve with crackers or pretzels.
Jalapeno Bacon Cheddar Dip
1 Homemade Gourmet Jalapeno Bacon Cheddar Dip Mix
8 ounces sour cream
1/4 cup mayo
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
* After the recommendation of many friends, this dip can be made 2 times! Use 1/2 the mix with the same amount of other ingredients! Two for the price of one!
Combine all of the above ingredients and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve with chips, pretzels, crackers or veggies.
Sausage Enchilada Dip
2 1/2 Tablespoons Homemade Gourmet Chicken Enchilada Soup Mix
(1) 10.75 can of diced tomatoes and green chilies
(2 ) 8 ounce packages of cream cheese (softened)
1/4 milk
1 pound mild ground sausage
Brown sausage in a skillet. Drain well. Combine remaining ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on low 4 hours or high 2 hours.Serve as a dip with tortilla chips for a party or as a main dish fondue with bread.
Well, what do you think?????
Do these sound easy enough for your family?
Would your husband, friends and family like to try a Homemade Gourmet dip? Be one of the first 3 people to leave a comment and get a prize!

6 comments:

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

Jennifer!

These all sound so delicious! I can't wait to get my mixes in the mail and start making all these wonderful things! Thank you for sharing all of the recipes with us. Hooray for Fall!

Adrienne

Shannon said...

I'm always looking for good dip receipes. Thanks! :)

Jenna said...

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog - that was so nice!

And can I just say, when I pulled up your page, all I could say was YUM!

Anonymous said...

Oh, man...that Jalapeno Bacon Cheddar Dip sounds AMAZING!! Would you mind if we posted it to our blog (with a link to your blog, of course)?

Thanks!

Jen
jen at cabotcheese.com

Jennifer said...

Jen,
Hi there, no I would not mind at all if it was posted on your website. I would feel honored!
Please let me know what you need in order to do that. You can contact me at my email address :) Thanks!

Amy said...

Yummy!!! We are watching the Tennnessee/UAB game tomorrow...I'll have to do some grocery shopping in the morning! About my blog, Jennisa from Once Upon a Blog is doing mine. I wanted a 3 column and I found alot of design kits that I like from her site! I can't wait!!!