Sunday, October 5, 2008

Souper Sunday!!!!!!! Recipe for Today

Coming up with a Sunday Soup Recipe has been a lot of fun! Homemade Gourmet has so many soup recipes to choose from. With me being a picky eater though, I am running out of soups that do not have stuff that I don't like in them..... Creamy Corn Chowder is one of my family's favorites! It is a seasonal soup, but we stock up so that we can make it throughout the year! See below for the tasty recipe. Enjoy!
Homemade Gourmet CREAMY CORN CHOWDER
1 Homemade Gourmet Creamy Corn Chowder Soup Mix
(2) 15 ounce cans of cream style corn
(2) Cups of milk
(2) Cups of water
(1) 15 ounce jar Cheez Wiz
Stove Top Instructions: In saucepan over medium heat, combine chowder mix with corn, water, and milk; slowly bring to a boil. Add Cheez Whiz® and stir until melted.Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until ready to serve.
Crock Pot Instructions: Combine all ingredients in crock pot. Stir until well mixed. Cook on low for 4-8 hours.
To view my Homemade Gourmet Online Catalog, please visit my website at:
Stay tuned for an awesome give away later today!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.