Sunday, October 5, 2008

Do You Like to WIN???????

Are you ready to WIN some FREE Homemade Gourmet?
For EVERY ITEM THAT YOU ORDER BY THURSDAY OCTOBER 9th, your name will be entered into a drawing. Let's say you order 5 mixes, you will get your name in the drawing 5 times! Then, I will pull a WINNER and you will get 10% free of ALL sales that take place between NOW and OCTOBER 9th at 11:59 pm. What if you're the only one? Then, you will win a gift from me! Now that's a time to place an order! Not the gambling type? Just order one mix!! You know there is something you've been dying to have and NOW is the perfect opportunity to go for it!
Want to save 20% on ALL orders from Homemade Gourmet?
I know that I want the best deals that the grocery stores have to offer. That's why when I lived in Illinois, I shopped on Thursdays when I could save $10.00 on a $50 order. Do you do that too? Maybe? When you get the chance?
If you answered, yes, then you will want to save 20% on ALL your groceries from Homemade Gourmet. You don't have to shop on Thursdays and you don't even have to drive to the store! You just order from home and it comes straight to your door!
If you want to know more about this great savings opportunity, please contact me as soon as possible! You will want to JOIN in OCTOBER. You won't have to place another order until January! No fee to sign up and you can quit at ANYTIME!

1 comment:

Lianna Knight said...

Just wanted you to know that I emailed the doctor yesterday....I haven't heard anything yet, but I'll be anxious to get home today and check my emai out.

Thanks again for taking the time out of your busy day to ask some questions for me....I appreciate it more than you know!

Thanks!